I have said it 100 times and I will say it again. The only difference is…I mean it this time.
Summer is really coming to an end. You are going back to school, if you have not gone already. Are you ready? Have you followed the expert advice? Have you performed the suggested steps? As if I have not offered you enough advice already…I have yet some more: Get your goal on. Decide RIGHT NOW what you want to accomplish this semester, let alone this year. Ask yourself these final questions:
- What clubs do you want to be a part of?
- What is your target GPA?
- How soon will you start preparing for entrance exams like the GMAT or GRE…etc.?
- How are you planning to balance/alter your work and social life/experience?
- How will you plan your days? (I hope you already bought your 15 minute planner!)
- How will you allocate your free/my/relax time? (Perhaps you have done some serious research this summer and found a new tv show?)
- How will you handle/cope with the new stresses of the upcoming semester?
- Have you planned your next summer vacation or something to look forward to?
- Are you as prepared as you can be for school? For example, packed? Schools upplies? Toiletries? Bedding?
- When was the last time you spoke to your roommate(s)? (Recently I hope)!
- Do you know the exact time and date when you are moving in?
- Have you planned out when you are coming home?
- …your choice.
Above all, are you ready to transform your student style from what you have learned this summer? Have these blogs been helpful to you? Have you seen an increase in your motivation and organizational skills? Do you feel prepared and more confident?
As a closing note, from all of us at TestSoup, we wish you a successful academic year and encourage you to take our advice. We wish you the best performance and preparation for your standardized tests and hope that you find our product effective.
Yours in testing,